Documents required for Redmond Small Business Resiliency Grant 2023 Award:
Along with your personal and business contact information and address, the below information will be required in order for you to receive grant funding. You will need to provide this information within 4 business days. If you are unable to provide this information in a timely manner, you may lose your lottery spot and the lottery award will be given to the next business that is in the queue.
- Grant Agreement PDF – signed – this is also available online in the award portal
- Complete W-9 – PDF, or link to fillable form
- UEI number from the federal government – learn how to get this number in this walk-through video here.
- If you request the check to be mailed to you, we will use the verified business address.
- If you request an ACH deposit, you will need to upload a copy of a voided business check, or you will need to upload a copy of the Business Bank Account confirmation that can be issued from your bank.
- Photo of your ID – Driver’s license, State Issued ID card, or passport. This is to verify the identity of the person who is filling out this award information.
If you have any questions, please contact OneRedmond by emailing email@example.com or calling 425.885.4014 x4.
If you have questions, please e-mail OneRedmond at firstname.lastname@example.org