Restart and Reopen
During our four phases of recovery, these tools are to assist your company as you look to reopen and restart your businesses.
Governor's Four Phases of Recovery
Washington State’s “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” order has been extended to the end of May. Governor Inslee rolled out the “Safe Start” plan that will include lifting parts of the order as appropriate. This four-phase, date-driven plan includes regional variances based on population and low COVID-19 counts.
The State has now currently entered officially into Phase 1, with construction and other essential activities underway.
Phase 1 also includes:
• Retail open for curb-side pick-up orders only
• Car washes
• Some pet services (not including grooming)
Facebook Gift Card Tools
During this challenging time, people are looking for ways to support the businesses that they love in their communities. One way they’re doing so is by purchasing gift cards, so we’re helping people easily discover digital gift cards for their local businesses.
When you set up a digital gift card with one of the their partners, people in your area will be able to discover it right on Facebook, and you can also share it on your Instagram profile. When they click on your gift card, they’ll be able to purchase it online immediately through one of our partners.Learn More
Online Gift Cards Option
Are you ready to offer online gift cards for your business but don’t know how?
Mandelbrew, a small web design and development business, has launched a portal that makes it easier for the local community to find and buy electronic gift cards from struggling local businesses — from the safety of their homes. This is 100% free for everyone and all proceeds go directly to your business.Learn More
Top 5 Things to Do First
- Alert us of your products and services and we can connect you to local support pages.
- Ensure customers can access your products and services online and through apps.
- Alert the community in social media groups and email lists of what you are doing to keep them safe and make buying your product or service is easy.
- Make sure your posts to tag your chamber and city on Facebooks posts so we can share as well!
- Restaurants! A new Eastside Restaurant Support group on Facebook for Kirkland, Redmond, Bellevue and surrounding eastside localities has almost 3,000 members actively posting about how they can and are supporting local restaurants. Join to add your restaurant or to help support!
Using Technology to Expand Outreach
Social media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram are all popular and inexpensive ways to market your businesses to potential customers. Below are links to online tutorials on how to set up and effectively use these tools to reach your target market.LinkedIn Solutions Facebook Solutions Twitter Solutions Instagram Solutions
Facebook Portal For Businesses Affected by COVID-19
Facebook knows that businesses like yours may also be experiencing unexpected challenges, and we’re committed to providing as much support as possible.
A wealth of information is here including preparing a customer service plan, and hosting online events.Facebook Business Boost Portal